Hey guise, I’ve been gone for a while, and by a while I mean a little over two weeks. The last time I posted was Feb 23rd. I know I know, it’s been too long.
Somehow I have been drowning in schoolwork, and last week was spring break so I took full advantage of that. Sadly that break was short-lived 😢.
For spring break Vaughn (my boyfriend) and I went on a little road trip to Charleston. I enjoyed our time there so I will use this post to share some of the things that Charleston has to offer.
- Food of course!! You can’t go on vacation without eating well. If you like seafood then Charleston is the perfect place.
West Ashley Crab Shack
His plate VS Mine
Here at Lola’s you can find Cajun and Creole style seafood.
I tried crawfish for the first time, and shockingly I enjoyed it. I was really impressed with this place the service was great and the location was great. It was in a cute little artsy part of town. Oh and lets not forget about price it is affordable as long as you don’t get drinks like we did 🍹
2. Did you say spa day? Couples Massage it is!! I don ‘t have a picture here to Insert but if you are looking for a way to destress and relax, a spa day is perfect whether you do it alone or with someone else. A spa day is something that everyone deserves. Zen Massage was very relaxing, the service was great and we both left feeling extremely relaxed and pleased. It was a great experience.
3. Of course you all know that I had to make my way to the Beach. Folly Beach was very good to us even though it was super windy. But I’m a picture hoarder so I was just there for the photos of course.
4. Bars and Lounges Now that I’m 21 I love to go out for drinks. Yes I guess that would make me a social drinker. It wouldn’t be right if i didn’t find a social and chill environment that offered cute drinks. So I searched and searched until I came across Voodoo Tiki Bar.
Let’s just say these drinks were pretty strong, After finishing these two I was definitely feeling it.
5. Last but not least I had to finish off my trip by Shopping. If you know me then you know I like to spend my money on “building my wardrobe”. It makes me happy watching my closet grow so let me shop in peace please 🤫. Vaughn and I took a trip to Tanger Outlets where I found some great new additions, probably a little more than I needed but hey whatever it’s vacation right🤷🏾♀️.
Overall I enjoyed my time there, I ate well, drank well and shopped well. I got amazing pictures and was able to spend time with my baby, what else could a girl want.