Hey guise, I’ve been gone for a while, and by a while I mean a little over two weeks. The last time I posted was Feb 23rd. I know I know, it’s been too long.
Somehow I have been drowning in schoolwork, and last week was spring break so I took full advantage of that. Sadly that break was short-lived 😢.
For spring break Vaughn (my boyfriend) and I went on a little road trip to Charleston. I enjoyed our time there so I will use this post to share some of the things that Charleston has to offer.
- Food of course!! You can’t go on vacation without eating well. If you like seafood then Charleston is the perfect place.
West Ashley Crab Shack
Seafood with a Southern twist
His plate VS Mine
Here at Lola’s you can find Cajun and Creole style seafood.
I tried crawfish for the first time, and shockingly I enjoyed it. I was really impressed with this place. Both the service and the location was great. It was in a cute little artsy part of town. Oh and lets not forget about price it is affordable as long as you don’t get drinks like we did 🍹
2. Did you say spa day? Couples Massage it is!! I don ‘t have a picture here to Insert but if you are looking for a way to destress and relax, a spa day is perfect whether you do it alone or with a friend. A spa day is something that everyone deserves. Zen Massage was very relaxing, the service was great and we both left feeling extremely relaxed and pleased. It was a great experience.
3. Of course you all know that I had to make my way to the Beach. Folly Beach was very good to us even though it was super windy. But I’m a picture hoarder so I was just there for the photos of course.
4. Bars and Lounges Now that I’m 21 I love to go out for drinks. Yes I guess that would make me a social drinker. It wouldn’t be right if i didn’t find a social and chill environment that offered cute drinks. So I searched and searched until I came across Voodoo Tiki Bar.
Let’s just say these drinks were pretty strong, After finishing these two I was definitely feeling it.
5. Last but not least I had to finish off my trip by Shopping. If you know me then you know I like to spend my money on “building my wardrobe”. It makes me happy watching my closet grow so let me shop in peace please 🤫. Vaughn and I took a trip to Tanger Outlets where I found some great new additions, probably a little more than I needed but hey whatever it’s vacation right🤷🏾♀️.
Overall I enjoyed my time there, I ate well, drank well and shopped well. I got amazing pictures and was able to spend time with my boyfriend what else could a girl want?